This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gold n the Milwr Tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
UCET Member

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 2:26 pm

martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

Ian wrote:
You think not huh ?

Well .......

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2010/06/03/top-secret-documents-reveal-cold-war-plans-to-hide-britain-s-gold-reserves-in-north-wales-tunnels-55578-26576949/

Enjoy !

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ian
otters in Rhydymwyn who on earth made up such a claim .. i think gcc have been drinking too much or too busy locking adits..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Batmancaver

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Sat 05 Feb 2011, 4:55 pm

martymarty wrote:
Ian wrote:
You think not huh ?

Well .......

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2010/06/03/top-secret-documents-reveal-cold-war-plans-to-hide-britain-s-gold-reserves-in-north-wales-tunnels-55578-26576949/

Enjoy !

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ian
otters in Rhydymwyn who on earth made up such a claim .. i think gcc have been drinking too much or too busy locking adits..

The 'claim' of otters at Rhydymwyn has got nothing to do with the GCC, where do you get that information from?

The PROOF of otters using Rhydymwyn comes from the finding of otter spraints (poo) at various locations in the valley and of footprints in the mud near known resting sites.
Last year I obtained a photograph of an adult otter and this year I obtained film footage of an adult otter and one, maybe two, cubs.
This is no 'CLAIM' this is actual irrefutable evidence.
If I can find a way to attach the film evidence would you like to see it?

Oh, and as for who has provided the evidence? Well that would be North East Wales Wildlife, with myself as the Senior Ranger, who has seen and verified the evidence, so not a 'claim' after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Leahy
UCET Member

Male
Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 3:54 am

Batmancaver wrote:
martymarty wrote:
Ian wrote:
You think not huh ?

Well .......

Enjoy !

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ian

The 'claim' of otters at Rhydymwyn has got nothing to do with the GCC, where do you get that information from?

The PROOF of otters using Rhydymwyn comes from the finding of otter spraints (poo) at various locations in the valley and of footprints in the mud near known resting sites.
Last year I obtained a photograph of an adult otter and this year I obtained film footage of an adult otter and one, maybe two, cubs.
This is no 'CLAIM' this is actual irrefutable evidence.
If I can find a way to attach the film evidence would you like to see it?

Oh, and as for who has provided the evidence? Well that would be North East Wales Wildlife, with myself as the Senior Ranger, who has seen and verified the evidence, so not a 'claim' after all!

come on carl get a grip he's only haveing a go , you should know marty's sense of humor by now . i got a photo of some otter footprints in a culvert in the rhydymwn valley about 4/5 years ago bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
UCET Member

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 9:04 am

I`ve got some photos of doggers in the rhydymwyn valley does anyone want to see these as well as the otters from Karl???

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Leahy
UCET Member

Male
Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 10:12 am

evan wrote:
I`ve got some photos of doggers in the rhydymwyn valley does anyone want to see these as well as the otters from Karl???

Very Happy
CHEEKY .
it's not the one's of you and sonia i hope . "so old news" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold n the Milwr Tunnel   

Back to top Go down

Gold n the Milwr Tunnel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1