United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research Empty
PostSubject: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:24 am

As some of you are aware, over the past few months, I have been using a head mounted micro video camera and usually record non stop for two hours underground and already amassed a large amount of footage.
What Ive noticed during playback are occasional, one would pass as lens flare, dust, moisture or maybe a flying insect. But some cannot be explained away.
With the advent of Digital cameras, a phenomena has appeared, theyre called Orbs and Rods.
Now with orbs I can say Ive had my dealings with them, let me explain.
Some say they are spirits in another realm, so I and a few others went to a Haunted castle and stayed a few nights there.
Doing some filming I caught some orbs. Later I decided to scare some folks in the courtyard so 'floated' down a windowed hallway with a white blanket over me.
After reviewing the video of this event I noticed how many orbs appeared after I'd been a ghost, I thought I must have raised the spirit of the weekend.
I wasnt convinced, so I took my findings further and experimented away at home.
I can tell you now that ORBS ARE REAL dust.
Rods are different, these are the critters Im after, a clue to this may be found from a finding in Afon Meirchion Cave (Lower) of some sort of large silvery and dead 'insect' that has since been lost in the annals of academia.
Over the next couple of weeks I will upload examples of anomalies caught on camera underground and hopefully you might have information/pictures you could kindly share.

X

Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 7:55 am

A few weeks back a few of us went to nant adda adit on a Thursday mooch and I took a few photos, the very first photo i took was one of mike going in to the adit, it wasn't for a week or two when looking thru the pics that i noticed the anomaly in the right hand corner.. it wasn't raining and it wasn't windy or dusty and there was nothing on the camera lens just this white bit which looked like it was flying around. Ill let you make your own mind up and just to confirm i have not fooked with this photo in any way.

Marty

WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research Dscn1734
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:15 am

Thats easy.
Thats Mikes Guardian Angel at work again Very Happy
Cheers Marty
Back to top Go down
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:14 am

that's obviously an albino Bat.

How far can you go up the adit until you reach the collapse Marty?
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm

Suboffender wrote:
that's obviously an albino Bat.

How far can you go up the adit until you reach the collapse Marty?
200 300 yards wont take much digging either ANYWAY back on topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

A while back when in OHA, i was taking a photo in the canal before i dropped it in. After i arrived home and rescued the photos off the memory card, a friend pointed out that she could see faces beneath the water in one of the photos. She thought that she could see more than one, but the most obvious one is marked in red...

WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research 5075_110
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:12 am

Flash light reflecting off dust/moisture in the air...
I can't see the faces in the canal, sorry.
The albino bat is better but just a reflection off some shiny stone I'm sorry to say.
Sorry I've yet to see anything convincing, try harder.....

Ask Glenn about the coughing ghost he encountered down North Henblas a few years ago.... What a Face boo!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:31 am

Yes, we humans have a good knack at being able to pick out faces in all sorts of things.
There's a really good example of that in one of Ians Vids in Poachers cave, on the bats ears formation. Wherabouts is that? is it above the Boss or further past the Boss cavern?

I'm almost certain the rods are Flies.
I was thinking what are they doing down underground, why do I see most of these glints in Poachers, perhaps the Stream and Bats have something to do with it?.
I think the insects could feast on bat p00p or they are transported there by the stream in either adult or pupae form. Some could fly in naturally and get a bit lost.
Its obvious the video camera captures the flying motion and the light reflected gives the effect on film, its still interesting to watch them sort of spiral through LED lighting. Maybe within all of our usual bugs flying around underground, one may just be the same as the one found Afon Meirchion.
I'll upload video clip examples of Lit up Flying Objects shortlly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research   WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING (X-FILE) Anomaly Research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Cave & Mine Exploring :: Knowledge Bank-
Jump to: