United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine-Explorer offline until further notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Mine-Explorer offline until further notice Empty
PostSubject: Mine-Explorer offline until further notice   Mine-Explorer offline until further notice I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:02 pm

For those memebers who regulary use Mine Explorer (err that would be me ev joel lesw and Ian) it is currently offline until further notice that **** who miles had a deal with to host the site has done the dirty on him by not paying the host every month and has now gone bust so has left m-e without a host and all the information collected over the last 5-6 years has now all gone and may not yet be retrevable ( this of course depending on weather they will charge miles for the infomation to be returned) I guess we'll just have to wait and see. further information is available on the www.darkplaces.co.uk website under the thread (OK who broke it)

http://www.darkplaces.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=113266#113266

here hoping its back online soon Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Mine-Explorer offline until further notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine-Explorer offline until further notice   Mine-Explorer offline until further notice I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 2:41 pm

Cheers for letting us know. I've been wondering whats been going on to be honest!

Without that website i wouldn't have been able to explore half the places that i have been able to. Fingers crossed that things work out ok.
Back to top Go down

Mine-Explorer offline until further notice
Page 1 of 1