United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more of the story thing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-12

more of the story thing? Empty
PostSubject: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:43 pm

Eis 635 : Archer appeared first at the war with lances and sword and shield (Veintra kingdom)
The battle which was used with long distance attack soldiers was popular in close distance battle way.
With Veintra kingdom's starting every kingdom established archer forces and lance forces.

It was revolutionary as much as iron discovery that archers appeared at wars. They changed totally the previous close distance battle with long lance and sword used. Veintra kingdom created the idea first to join archers to wars. Until that time arrow was used only for hunting or defeating monsters which came down to village, but arrows were approved as sufficiently effective arms at wars by Veintra kingdom. As Veintra kingdom won lots of battles with archers'helping, other countries organized archer forces. Eventually there was becoming not only a close distance battle but also lots of various battle strategies.

martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:09 am

JashimChando wrote:
Eis 635 : Archer appeared first at the war with lances and sword and shield (Veintra kingdom)
The battle which was used with long distance attack soldiers was popular in close distance battle way.
With Veintra kingdom's starting every kingdom established archer forces and lance forces.

It was revolutionary as much as iron discovery that archers appeared at wars. They changed totally the previous close distance battle with long lance and sword used. Veintra kingdom created the idea first to join archers to wars. Until that time arrow was used only for hunting or defeating monsters which came down to village, but arrows were approved as sufficiently effective arms at wars by Veintra kingdom. As Veintra kingdom won lots of battles with archers'helping, other countries organized archer forces. Eventually there was becoming not only a close distance battle but also lots of various battle strategies.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:32 am

Sounds like one of my History lectures.....

I'm not going to add an intelligent response as I'm not entirely convinced that this isn't a bot posting....
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:47 am

Suboffender wrote:
Sounds like one of my History lectures.....

I'm not going to add an intelligent response as I'm not entirely convinced that this isn't a bot posting....
bot posting?? explain padawan . master dosnt understand . failure to explain means you will not be ready for the trials....

been watching starwars again.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 2:46 pm

Lol, been meaning to do a star wars marathon for a while.

It's a program i think, posting on various forums. It's quite an intelligent one. It got the caving topics right, then messed up with this totally irrelevant post.

Its signature is advertising products (that's the purpose of the program I'm guessing). There was only four minutes in total in which registration and three posts took place. I doubt anyone could use a PC that quick!

Of course, i could be wrong and it's really Roy Fellows... Neutral
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 2:54 pm

judging by the name of the user and there location I had initially thought Ian had been talking to one of the locals in India while on holiday and asked if they wanted to join the club Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 5:46 pm

Charming Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more of the story thing?   more of the story thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more of the story thing?
Page 1 of 1