United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-12

hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague??? Empty
PostSubject: hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague???   hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague??? I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

Is there anything of historical value that gives credence to the rumor that hitler had a deep shaft in a mine in prague that he said would destroy world. Apparently when the mine was explored on cities of the underworld on discovery channel, there were alot of cave ins, and the structure was getting close to being impassable. the cave-ins even follow a pattern. so my question is, why the hell isnt somebody going in there and investigating...we have the opportunity to discover the greatest nazi secret and we're passing it up. wtf. any thoughts? info?

martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague???   hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague??? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:31 am

JashimChando wrote:
Is there anything of historical value that gives credence to the rumor that hitler had a deep shaft in a mine in prague that he said would destroy world. Apparently when the mine was explored on cities of the underworld on discovery channel, there were alot of cave ins, and the structure was getting close to being impassable. the cave-ins even follow a pattern. so my question is, why the hell isnt somebody going in there and investigating...we have the opportunity to discover the greatest nazi secret and we're passing it up. wtf. any thoughts? info?

Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk

hitler's doomsday device- the richard mine outside prague???
Page 1 of 1