United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

north henblas for a dig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

north henblas for a dig Empty
PostSubject: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

a few of us are going down( pepe's) north henblas for a dig on sunday the 4th if you are up for it . numbers will be restricted because it is a digging trip so we don't want to spend to l;ong getting down there srt only prefererd but we will probably use the winch as well because that would speed the down time . meet time 9.30 ish santa santa santa it's snowing here about three inches on the bl00dy drive ( must be christmas already)

Last edited by Mike Leahy on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: north henblas   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 3:26 pm

ive just seen santa
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

Did you also see the other thread I started AGES before YOU on precisely this trip ?

cyclops cyclops cyclops

Ian
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:14 am

Ian wrote:
Did you also see the other thread I started AGES before YOU on precisely this trip ?

cyclops cyclops cyclops

Ian

you are very touchy for a small guy clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

Mike Leahy wrote:
you are very touchy for a small guy clown clown clown

......Only with you Captain affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:39 pm

Hey,

Just come on here and saw this and had no idea there was a trip planned.....

I thought we were using emails for ALL trip plans so that members who don't live on the forum can still get involved???

Marc
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 12:32 am

no we agreed that it is up to YOU the member to find out what is going on not for the trip organiser to phone or email, details of trips will be put on the forum, I see you say there you have access to email so why would you not just look at the forum Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 1:02 am

actually i think mark is right . but with the trip organiser bunking of on ANOTHER holiday this one might have slipped through the net , especially as this trip was last minuye ?????????? sorry mark
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 3:01 am

It's Marc with a C not Marc with a K

n00bus !

What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 10:28 am

Thanks Mike for clearing this up. I'm just trying to stick up for the members who still haven't become computer nerds!!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 12:30 pm

marc wrote:
Thanks Mike for clearing this up. I'm just trying to stick up for the members who still haven't become computer nerds!!

like i said in my last post it was a last minute thing and as evan was on HOLIDAY AGAIN it just slipped through the net .these things happen from time to time
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 1:14 pm

may i remind you that it is not up to the trip organizer to phone you and tell you where the club is going on a Thursday if you have access to email then you have access to the club website also so just use common sense aye.. all of you..ferfs Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: north henblas for a dig   north henblas for a dig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

north henblas for a dig
Page 1 of 1