United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST A THOUGHT ???????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

JUST A THOUGHT ??????? Empty
PostSubject: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

I WOULD'NT MIND GOING DOWN NORTH HENBLAS ON THURSDAY TO CHANGE THE ROPE , CAGE AND TO PUT ANOTHER BOLT IN THE LAST CHANGE OVER TO MAKE IT A BIT EASIER (sorry i fogot to take the caps lock of "again" ) bounce . so any takers . mick is back from south wales so is coming with me also spoke to ian and he is also on board What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
evan
UCET Member

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 2:06 pm

ok hoss but Marc has arranged a trip to Eryrys for this or next week - can i set the trip up for the following thurs???

Dougs dig can be another trip for this week also - I will post as soon as you agree??????
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

What a Face

Last edited by marc on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 1:17 pm

marc wrote:
I'd just arranged access on behalf of Marty who was really keen to go there, but who's now told me he can't go, so not sure what's going on now.
this week north henblas, next week Thomas Evans shaft, and i didn't say i couldn't go i said i need more srt practice before committing to a 110ft shaft which will be my first. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
doug
UCET Member
doug

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:10 pm

I will not be able to make it anywhere this week as I am in Mansfield, however if anyone wants to go to my dig, Crazy knows where all the stuff is and if you need to know anything else, just let me know.
I have told John I can not make it and he is going to see if there is enough interest to proceed, so if you are interested, speak to John.

Doug. affraid confused Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

MANSFIELD
you efin traitor what did you say to me last week . you naughty boy
Back to top Go down
doug
UCET Member
doug

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:55 pm

Well they offered me money, I have this weakness you see, and I was a bit skint.
No I love you I love you Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

bit squint my **** you a gazillion air or something like that What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 6:32 am

oh, you know what i mean, man...
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST A THOUGHT ???????   JUST A THOUGHT ??????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST A THOUGHT ???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Cave & Mine Exploring :: General-
Jump to: