United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

greetings!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davethecave
UCET Member
davethecave

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-06

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:25 pm

hello folks, i'm the newbie around here.. at the grand ol' age of 52 i decided life was alil bit too boring and routine.. so together with one of my many sons i started caving at a more serious level(pun not intended) than just poking about in muddy fields and rocky outcrops. recentley been down OHA, Poachers and a few dig trips in Minera...and i fricken love it!!!!('Very Happy') i'd like to meet up with some of you guys some time on one of your trips. I live very near the elwy, not too far from the Cefn and surrounding caves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:35 pm

hi dave we meet in the brit in halkyn every thurs night , we have got a trip to poachers this thurs if you are about maybe take you down the lower level were the streemway dissapears and if the water is up enough there's a nice waterfall down there . let me know so i can keep an eye out for you greetings!! Icon_cheers greetings!! Icon_cheers

Last edited by Mike Leahy on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davethecave
UCET Member
davethecave

Male

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 3:18 pm

thanks mike, don't know if i can make it this week but if you can keep me posted....i'm still trying to get my own gear together as well!
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 3:32 pm

if you let me know what gear you need we've got spare bit and bobs you can lend also one of our members sells caving and climbing gear really cheap
Back to top Go down
davethecave
UCET Member
davethecave

Male

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

ok thanks.. i'm thinking of getting a basic srt kit from inglesport and i need my own helmet and lamp, so was going to try to get a deal out of them. looks like it's gonna cost about 300 quid for some decent stuff scratch
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 1:19 am

should be able to beat that price ill ask mick on thurs for a price for you
Back to top Go down
Jo Mc-M
Jo Mc-M

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-24

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:40 am

Hi Dave! Welcome on board eh!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greetings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings!!   greetings!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Forum News :: Announcements & Forum Info-
Jump to: