United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TITAN here we come !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

TITAN here we come !!!! Empty
PostSubject: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:48 pm

crazy is organising a trip to titan for when he gets back from ireland eight places only so roll up .date to be confirmed What a Face What a Face

list so far

john
mike l
douge
mick murphy
paul boydy boyd

Last edited by Mike Leahy on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:00 pm

and me
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

sorry big fella ITS A CAVE so that makes you exempt or something like that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Suboffender
UCET Member
Suboffender

Male
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:22 pm

The other end starts as a Mine... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:52 pm

Mike Leahy wrote:
sorry big fella ITS A CAVE so that makes you exempt or something like that tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
as a fully paid up member of this club some two bit chairman isnt going to stop me going on a trip of my choice ... you fookin listening Leachy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 7:23 am

.. you fookin listening Leachy

there is a mine at the start (150 ft straight shaft mined out to get to the balcony) then there is about 475ft abseil with one re-belay a bit of a SQEEEEEEZE through a boulder choke into a bit of a mined section , through a section called colostemy"l

i think thats how you spell it " then through the trenches , out into peak through the ducks (quack quack ) then out through the main show cave . i'd rather come out through JH to be quite honest. so if you are up for it marty your more than welcome (better try that new harness of yours first ) Suspect Suspect Suspect

Last edited by Mike Leahy on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boydy
boydy

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:17 am

don`t forget to put my name down for the titan bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
doug
UCET Member
doug

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:28 pm

can anyone confirm when the titan trip is, I thought I heard crazy saying it was on 17th Sep but that is a thursday, is that true. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITAN here we come !!!!   TITAN here we come !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TITAN here we come !!!!
Page 1 of 1