This is a free site and is run by Members who are not unpaid. Please respect the fact that the Admin and Moderators have a job to do.
Please read and take note of the following rules:
1. Images and Content - Do not post images or content that is not suitable for this site. There is no age restriction on this site, so please only suitable post material. Please also ensure the size is suitable for the page, not 3 million pixels wide and high.
2. Swearing - Although there are swear filters, please do not excessively use derivatives or disguised swear words. The filters are there to filter this stuff out and are not an invitation to try and get around them, you know who you are...
3. Advertising - Please do not advertise a company or service in your signature or posts unless they have been approved by the Admin or Moderators.
4. Bullying - Most of us here are sufficiently grown up enough to know the boundaries, but some like to make life difficult for others. This could be in the shape of prejudice or targeting a specific user or social group. This will not be tolerated.
5. Nonsense Posts - Please do not post for the sake of posting. People will enjoy a good joke, but a post with no meaning or interesting content is a waste of resources and other people's time.
6. Moderation - If a post you have made has been moderated, please live with it. Moderators do not edit posts for the fun of it and do not have time to justify themselves. Abuse towards any Admin or Moderators will not be tolerated.
7. Signatures - People are here to see content not your signature. For this reason, images have been disabled in signatures. Do not try to get round that. Please keep text in signatures to around a max of five lines - this includes lines with nothing on. Text may not contain advertising unless approved by the Admin staff.
8. Do Not Bump Old Posts - It is not acceptable to "bump" old posts in order to bring them to the top of the forum. This confuses users and brings up old views of people which they would prefer to be left in the past or facts that just are not relevant anymore. If there is a genuine reason for bringing an old thread to the top then this is OK. Continued bumping of old posts will result in a short ban from the site.
9. Any member/Registered user that allows any other person to use there Login details without prior approval of Admin will be automatically banned from this Forum
10. This forum is all for free speech , but it will not tolerate Political threads with what in the opinion of this Admin , could be considered offensive to any of our members. This content, whilst not exhaustive will specifically refer to Racism - Sexism. ( The moderating team will not enter into dialogue over any moderated post, but will just quote this RULE).
11. When registering please ensure that the Username you choose does not include any reference to a Trade Name. This is not permitted. Should you wish to use a Trade name please contact Admin
12. In an effort to keep the posts on the forum informative and legible, text speak & spelling is frowned upon. Please also take care is to ensure that words are spelt correctly (where possible) and correct grammar is used. This helps to ensure that the posts read as intended and the information passed is accurate and understandable to all.
The only acceptable usage is common abbreviations such as LOL, PMSL etc
These rules are subject to change without warning