United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Plans Thursday 5th March 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Weekly Plans Thursday 5th March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Plans Thursday 5th March 2009   Weekly Plans Thursday 5th March 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 4:05 am

There are two (maybe three) trips for Thursday 5th March

Trip #1 - Ogof Nadolig (Christmas Cave)
This is the main trip.

Meeting time is 6:30pm to 6:45pm as usual and meeting by the sewage works. Anybody who is coming who is not familiar with how to get to Nadolig, please meet at the car park by the bridge in lower Cilcain (usual meeting spot for Poachers/OHA) by 6:35pm and I will meet you and you can follow to Nadolig (it's about 1/4 mile).

You should be able to avoid getting wet (no running water) Surprised

No equipment is required but be aware that;

1) It is squeezy in a couple of places
2) There is a small pitch of around 10 feet which you will need to drop down with the assistance of a rope (in situ)

Trip #2 - Poachers Cave
This is a secondary trip and is only being put on if 1 or more (anticipated) new members arrive.

Meet time for Poachers is 6:30pm to 6:45pm in the car park as usual by the bridge in lower Cilcain.

You will get wet so please make sure you have clothes to change into and a towel.

This trip will be cancelled if no new explorers are present and will only contain a minimal compliment if any do arrive cyclops

Trip #3 - Fish Mine Extension
It is understood from Mike (Tops) that a new aspect of the Fish mine has been discovered and that a potential trip will be to explore this.

Mike/Tim/Wes ... Please post details/intentions here ...... alien
Back to top Go down

Weekly Plans Thursday 5th March 2009
Page 1 of 1