This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Weekly plans 11/11/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
evan
UCET Member


Male
Number of posts : 239
Age : 42
Location : the middle of nowhere
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:19 pm

Dear All,

Please find below this week`s jollies!!!

Trip: Thorntree Shaft

Trip Type: SRT trip to find the Calleb Bell cross cut

Meet time: 18.45

Meet point: Usual place for Thorntree or PM for further details

Notes: This is an abseil in(circa 75 ft) so make sure you are up for it and the haul out!!
I am not sure if it is a wet trip or not - maybe someone can provide more details?

Cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hywel30
UCET Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 46
Age : 38
Location : Caerwys
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:24 pm

i'll be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doug
UCET Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 228
Age : 66
Location : bedroom upstairs
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm

Not realy wet but plenty of puddles you have to crawl through. Arrow

Unless the quarry starts pumping water down the main shaft. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 645
Age : 55
Location : milwr .northwales
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Mon 08 Nov 2010, 3:02 pm

doug wrote:


Unless the quarry starts pumping water down the main shaft. Shocked
at least it will be clean water approx 25 litre's a second now that will wake you up affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Watts
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 330
Age : 41
Location : Pantymwyn
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Tue 09 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

Mike Leahy wrote:
doug wrote:


Unless the quarry starts pumping water down the main shaft. Shocked
at least it will be clean water approx 25 litre's a second now that will wake you up affraid affraid affraid

About the same rate you drink Guiness!

I'd love to be there - but can't be. :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carriag.co.uk
Tim Watts
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 330
Age : 41
Location : Pantymwyn
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Sat 13 Nov 2010, 6:47 am

for those of us who happen to be stuck in the middle of the north sea..... what happened last night - whats the latest - link up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carriag.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 645
Age : 55
Location : milwr .northwales
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Sat 13 Nov 2010, 1:50 pm

Tim Watts wrote:
for those of us who happen to be stuck in the middle of the north sea..... what happened last night - whats the latest - link up?
check out marty's photo's from thurs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Watts
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 330
Age : 41
Location : Pantymwyn
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Sun 14 Nov 2010, 1:03 am

Mike Leahy wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
for those of us who happen to be stuck in the middle of the north sea..... what happened last night - whats the latest - link up?
check out marty's photo's from thurs

I did but they only tell the story for about 2 seconds of time (less than that if he was using my flashes!) Razz

i really wanna know about progress with link up - tell me tell me tell me! bounce

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carriag.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 645
Age : 55
Location : milwr .northwales
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Sun 14 Nov 2010, 12:52 pm

Tim Watts wrote:
Mike Leahy wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
for those of us who happen to be stuck in the middle of the north sea..... what happened last night - whats the latest - link up?
check out marty's photo's from thurs

I did but they only tell the story for about 2 seconds of time (less than that if he was using my flashes!) Razz

i really wanna know about progress with link up - tell me tell me tell me! bounce

scratch
not tellin you'll just have to come caving sometime ???? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim Watts
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 330
Age : 41
Location : Pantymwyn
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   Mon 15 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

Mike Leahy wrote:
not tellin you'll just have to come caving sometime ???? bounce bounce bounce

Meany!

I'd due to land at manchester at 3:45 on thursday so i should be back in time for some dirty adventures! :-) woohooooo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.carriag.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weekly plans 11/11/10   

Back to top Go down
 
Weekly plans 11/11/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cruise Ins Weekly, Monthly and Special
» My prototype plans for a Bipe 3d indoor plane
» **Plans** 74 - 76 Westfalia Camping Stool
» Flying wing plans
» Proposed Rhyl Harbour Development Plans

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Club News :: Trips & Events-
Jump to: