United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you fold a T-Shirt?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtptl77

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-28

How do you fold a T-Shirt? Empty
PostSubject: How do you fold a T-Shirt?   How do you fold a T-Shirt? I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 1:44 am

So I'll admit that I'm a little obsessive... I like to keep my clothes folded neatly -- both at home or when I'm packing luggage for a trip -- but I can never get my shirts folded as nicely as what I find when I go to a store. I've never worked in retail, so how do you fold your shirts evenly every time?
================

Sports Nutrition | Sports Supplements
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

How do you fold a T-Shirt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you fold a T-Shirt?   How do you fold a T-Shirt? I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

Thats easy . you get yourself a big box , something along the lines of not being able to breath in it , then get a family friend or ...what the hell get your family in there with you then get someone willing (plenty of people i know) to post you all the fook back to india job done everybody happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk

How do you fold a T-Shirt?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Cave & Mine Exploring :: General-
Jump to: