United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday 1st February

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Sunday 1st February Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:14 am

Mick is organising a trip to a mine in Mid Wales.

It will be an "all day" trip and the arrangements are so far unknown although it is expected that no SRT will be needed.

(ie. walk in, walk out) .... I've heard that before Rolling Eyes

More details will be posted when they are known

Shocked

Ian
Back to top Go down
marc
UCET Member
marc

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 4:43 am

The details are as follows:

We'll meet in Talybont village on Sunday 1st February at 10AM. It's a long drive so make sure you give yourself plenty of time. Talybont is considered to be small so we'll meet at the centre of the village in an obvious place such as a shop or pub (will try to confirm).

Directions to Talybont:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=milwr&daddr=talybont&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=52.509953,-3.887787&sspn=0.229014,0.483398&ie=UTF8&z=9

It will be a long day so make sure that you take a packed lunch and enough to drink. expect to get home as late as 8PM

More details will appear here as we get them...

Marc
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.cave-clwyd.org
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm

this trip is open to anyone who whants to come along ucet members or not .supposed to be quite an interresting mine sistem .so any of you guys out there no the forum are more than welcome to tag along
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 12:07 pm

sorry about the **** spelling ive had a long hard day . unlike some pencil pushers i know who probably had a half day again today . isent that right (ian). Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 12:08 pm

yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 12:12 pm

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF .YOU LAZY GIT . JUST BECAUSE YOU OWN THE COMPANY YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER affraid
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 12:13 pm

Yes Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jo Mc-M
Jo Mc-M

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:58 am

Now now ladies, if there's gonna be a fight it's handbags at dawn, full makeup required and the event must be posted with adequate notice on this forum so all members can enjoy the extravaganza...

queen
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 7:35 am

that will be no phun for IAN as he has ALWAYS got womens makeup on . (PPSSS .DONT TELL HELEN ) .BUT HE CAN LEND ONE OF MY HANDBAGS if he can't find one that matches his (or should i say helens ) makeup .LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:24 am

Leahy Mike wrote:
HE CAN LEND ONE OF MY HANDBAGS !

Fanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 2:25 pm

the trip on sunday 1st feb .its a three hour drive ,we are meeting in the car park just out side talybont ,so drive straight through the village and its just before you get to the river ,we are aiming to leave our place about 7 oclock .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 1st February   Sunday 1st February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 1st February
Page 1 of 1