United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rockster hi and thanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockster

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-19

rockster hi and thanks Empty
PostSubject: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:23 am

Hi there people , just registered here and would like to express my appreciation to all the UCET members who made possible Marty's ME trip down North Henblas yesterday.
Thanks to Doug and Marc for showing our little party around and to Mike who was just fantastic at helping me get started on the abseil.
He really calmed my nerves and if he hadn't have been there I dont think I would have done it.

(now did I hear yesterday someone mention a forthcoming trip to Swinsto?)

Many thanks

Cheers Roger.
Back to top Go down
martymarty
martymarty

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 10:04 am

rockster wrote:
Hi there people , just registered here and would like to express my appreciation to all the UCET members who made possible Marty's ME trip down North Henblas yesterday.
Thanks to Doug and Marc for showing our little party around and to Mike who was just fantastic at helping me get started on the abseil.
He really calmed my nerves and if he hadn't have been there I dont think I would have done it.

(now did I hear yesterday someone mention a forthcoming trip to Swinsto?)

Many thanks

Cheers Roger.
hiya roger glad you enjoyed it your welcome back anytime mate

M

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mine-explorer.co.uk
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 10:48 am

hi roger .
your welcome , there should be a trip for swinsto\simpsons in a few weeks just need to get a few newbie's sorted out on there srt then we can "throw" them down swinsto\simpsons , so as soon as they are up to speed you can come along , also we are going down the same shaft next sunday , if you fancy it have a word with MARTY
Back to top Go down
rockster

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 2:21 pm

Hi Mike that sounds like a devious ploy to rope me in to the digging team.
I think I might do something a little less demanding next Sunday Sleep
I do fancy the swinsto to valley trip but I think I might be the wrong size for simpsons!!!

Cheers Roger.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:16 am

I might be the wrong size for simpsons!!!

Cheers Roger.[/quote]
nah you would fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockster hi and thanks   rockster hi and thanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rockster hi and thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Cavers Exploration Team :: Forum News :: Announcements & Forum Info-
Jump to: