United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cavers in heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doug
UCET Member
doug

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Cavers in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Cavers in heaven   Cavers in heaven I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:15 pm

Thee blokes went to heaven, they were all waiting to see saint peter, to see if they would be alowed in, eventually, saint peter came into the waiting room, and said to the first bloke, whose name was Mike Leahy, come with me, Mike followed him out of the door, then they turned left, down the corridor, the corridor became increasingly dark and miserable, with rats scurrying about and filthy slime on the walls, eventually they arrived at a door, and saint Peter said, right, in you go, the door slammed behind him, and then a voice from somewhere above said, "Mike Leahy", for all of your sins, this is to be your punishment, for all eternity.

Saint peter then came back into the waiting room, and said to the second bloke, whose name was Ian Adams, come with me, Ian followed him out of the door, then they turned left, down the corridor, the corridor became increasingly dark and miserable, with rats scurrying about and filthy slime on the walls, eventually they arrived at a door, and saint Peter said, right, in you go, the door slammed behind him, and then a voice from somewhere above said, "Ian Adams", for all of your sins, this is to be your punishment, for all eternity.

Then Saint Peter came back into the waiting room, and said to the third bloke, whose name was Mick Murphy, come with me, Mick followed him out of the door, then they turned right, along the corridor, the corridor became increasingly bright and cheerful, birds sang and butterflies fluttered about, presently, they arrived at a door, the door openned, and Saint peter said, in you go, inside the superbly furnished room, beautiful harp music was playing, in the centre of the room , there was a four poster bed, Madanna was lying naked on the bed, then a voice from somewhere above, said "Madonna", for all of your sins, this is to be your punishment for all eternity. rendeer

Last edited by doug on Sat 12 Dec 2009, 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Cavers in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavers in heaven   Cavers in heaven I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:51 pm

you could at least spell my name right mr t

thank you

Last edited by Mike Leahy on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doug
UCET Member
doug

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Cavers in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavers in heaven   Cavers in heaven I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 1:12 pm

Sorry, mr l, is that better.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Cavers in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavers in heaven   Cavers in heaven I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

correct 'o' mundo ,MR T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cavers in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavers in heaven   Cavers in heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cavers in heaven
Page 1 of 1