United Cavers Exploration Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is no longer in use - please visit www.ucet.org.uk for the new system.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
UCET Member
Ian

Male
Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's Empty
PostSubject: Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's   Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 2:21 pm

Here is a clip of Jack Osbourne (son of Ozzy Osbourne) from his show "Adrenaline Junkies" going down Swildon's hole and bottling it at the sump. I think it is the same sump that is featured in the UCET video with Doug and his dramatics - perhaps one of the team who went on the trip could confirm if it is or not ?

albino

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jo Mc-M
Jo Mc-M

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's   Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 4:39 pm

I've got to say, I think Jack's precis of caving starting around 3:30 minutes is pretty bang on! pale
Back to top Go down
Mike Leahy
UCET Member
Mike Leahy

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's   Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 1:35 pm

adrenaline junky my fekin **** . yes i can confirm it was the same sump but we did it the other way round , we did a a couple of duck on our back (which soft lad JACK would have bottled them as well) . the sump he bottled is only about 5 foot long ( my 15 year old son did it no probs affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's   Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Osbourne bottles Swildon's
Page 1 of 1